Spinnaker Croft Automatic Sports Watch with 43mm Case and Black Dial #SP-5058-03
The Croft series of Spinnakercommemorates U.S. Navy Diving Instructor, Robert Croft. He was the first person to free dive to a depth of 200 feet. This Croft watch has a Marine grade 43mm diameter stainless steel case with a matte finish. The black uni-directional bezel has been engineered to offer precise measurements of elapsed time at 120 clicks. The bezel also features a luminous PIP at the 60-minute mark.
Powering the watch is a Japanese Miyota 8218 movement that provides a small seconds display at the 4:30 position on the dial leaving the hour and minute hands unfettered. An exhibition window case back gives you a view of the movement and winding rotor. The watch comes with a thick leather strap with tie-offs at the lug ends. The band width is 22mm. Water resistance is rated at 15 ATM or 150 meters. Black dial. Luminous hands and hour markers. Screw down crown.
- In stock
- Movement:Miyota Caliber 8218 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Stainless steel, 43mm diameter x 15mm thick. 51mm tip to tip
- Back:Exhibition window back
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Band:Black leather strap. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:150 meters
- Warranty:2 Years