Spinnaker Cahill Automatic Dive Watch with 43mm Stainless Steel Case #SP-5033-04
The Spinnaker Cahill has a 43mm stainless steel case with a luminous hardlex uni-directional bezel and an exhibition caseback. The watch is water resistant to 200 meters.
The striking Mercedes diver hands and hour markers offer excellent visibility in day or night courtesy of Swiss SuperLuminova. A gently textured background adds both an antiquated edge as well as a diffuser of light to create more contrast and legibility. The watch is powered by a reliable Miyota, 21-Jewel automatic, self-winding movement.
The Cahill hugs the wrist with a sturdy yet supple water resistant leather strap and additionally you also get a heavy gauge nylon nato for extra versatility.
- In stock
- Movement:Miyota 21-Jewel, Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Stainless Steel, 43mm diameter x 16mm thick
- Back:Exhibition window back
- Crystal:Hardened Mineral
- Band:Brown Leather strap + Blue Nylon Strap. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years