Seiko Coutura Solar Powered Chronograph with Sapphire Crystal #SSC743
The Seiko Coutura SNC787 has a 44mm
diameter stainless steel case with a matching integrated stainless steel bracelet. The
watch is powered by a Seiko solar-powered caliber V198 quartz
movement that recharges when exposed to light. It has an outstanding 6 month power
reserve when fully charged (no need for battery changes). The watch also features a silver dial with luminous blue hands and applied hour markers. The watch has 60-minute stopwatch function, a perpetual calendar, and alarm functions. Also includes a charge indicator and a day-date display.
- In stock
- Movement:Caliber V198 Solar Quartz (solar powered)
- Case:Stainless steel, 44mm diameter 12mm thick. 46mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in back
- Crystal:Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band:Integrated Stainless steel bracelet with fold over push button clasp
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
There are no reviews yet.