PHOIBOS Proteus 300-Meter Automatic Dive Watch with Meteorite Dial, AR Double Dome Sapphire Crystal #PY024F
This Phoibos dive watch features a 42mm diameter 316L grade stainless steel case, a solid link stainless steel bracelet (with solid end links), a three-fold clasp with push-button release, Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 treated hands and hour markers, Swiss Super-Luminova C3 on the upper dial, a screw-down crown, an anti-reflective double-dome sapphire crystal, a date window, a screw-in caseback, and a 120-click uni-directional ceramic bezel with SuperLuminova markings. The dial surface on this model is a made from a meteorite slice.
The watch is powered by an NH35 automatic movement. Water resistance is good to 300 meters which is suitable for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. The watch weighs 200 grams.
- In stock
- Movement:NH35 automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 13mm thick. 49mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in back
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective Double-Dome Sapphire
- Band:316L stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
There are no reviews yet.