PHOIBOS 500-Meter Great Wall Swiss ETA Automatic Dive Watch with DD AR Sapphire Crystal #PY022C
This amazing Phoibos dive watch is named and designed to honor the great wall of China with its unique brick-patterned dial. It features a 42mm diameter 316L grade stainless steel case, a solid link stainless steel bracelet (with screw-in links), a three-fold clasp with push-button release, Swiss X1 Grade (15 layers) Super-LumiNova C3 treated hands and hour markers, a (triple-lock) screw-down crown, an anti-reflective double-dome sapphire crystal, a date window, a screw-in caseback and crown, and a 120-click uni-directional luminous bezel.
The watch is powered by a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement. Water resistance is good to 500 meters which is suitable for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. An automatic helium release valve is also included.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 14.5mm thick. 48mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in back
- Crystal:Double-Dome AR Sapphire
- Band:316L stainless steel bracelet + rubber dive strap. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:500 meters
- Warranty:2 Years