PHOIBOS 300-Meter Swiss Quartz Dive Watch with Sapphire Crystal #PX002B
This very affordable and handsome Phoibos dive watch is an incredible. It features a 42mm diameter 316L grade stainless steel case, a solid link stainless steel bracelet (with solid end links also), a three-fold clasp with push-button release, Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 treated hands and hour markers, a screw-down crown, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, a date window (with cyclops), a screw-in caseback, and a 120-click uni-directional bezel. That is a lot of great features for the price!
The watch is powered by a reliable and accurate Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement. Water resistance is good to 300 meters which is suitable for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. The watch weighs 180 grams. The Swiss Made Ronda 515 movement takes an easy to find 371 (1.5 V) battery.
Note: The PX002B watch now comes (as of Dec. 14, 2019) without a cyclops magnifier on the date window at 3:00.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Ronda 515 quartz (battery-operated)
- Case:Brushed stainless steel, 42mm diameter x 13mm thick. 50mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in back
- Crystal:Scratch-Resistant Sapphire
- Band:316L stainless steel bracelet, deployant closure. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:300 meters
- Warranty:1 Year