Messerschmitt Automatic Fliegeruhr Watch with Aged Patina Type-B Dial #ME-7H130A
This new Messerschmitt model from Aristo has an aged patina, rustic-looking creme dial. The Type-B dial is meant to look like a pilot watch that survived WWII up to today. The hands and hour markers are a contrasting black color to compliment the aged patina of the dial. Inside the 42mm diameter case is a Swiss Made 25-jewel Ronda R150 automatic movement that also can be hand wound and hacked. The ME-7H131A comes with a brown aviator leather strap with traditional dual rivets at the lugs. Water resistant to 50 meters. You can view the Ronda R150 automatic movement via a screwdown, exhibition window caseback.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Ronda R150 Automatic (self-winding, hand-wind)
- Case:Brushed Stainless steel, 42mm x 11mm thick. 50mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-down, exhibition window
- Band:Brown leather, Rivets at Lugs, buckle closure. 20mm lug
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:1 Year
- Dial:Aged Patina Type-B
There are no reviews yet.