Davosa 36.5mm Medium Ternos Swiss Automatic Dive Watch with Black Dial #16619550
The Ternos Medium has the very same quality characteristics of the Ternos Ceramic series watches; it only differs in its dimensions. The case has a diameter of 36.5 mm and a height of 11.8 mm and is thus more suited to a narrower wrist. Its components include a high-tech ceramic bezel insert, a scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal; a meticulously crafted stainless steel case capable of withstanding pressures of 20 ATM; and a precise Swiss DAV 3021 automatic movement, ensuring long-lasting, functional reliability. The design is very subtle for a sporty diver’s watch and truly deserves the ‘classic timeless’ attribute – the Ternos not only cuts a fine figure over a wetsuit but it looks equaly stylish worn with a business suit.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss DAV 3021 automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Stainless steel, 36.5mm x 11.8mm thick. 43mm tip to tip
- Back:Screw-in back
- Crystal:Anti-Reflective sapphire
- Band:Stainless Steel Bracelet, deployant clasp. 18mm lug width
- Water Resistant:200 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
There are no reviews yet.