Aristo 3H58A Swiss Automatic Pilot’s Watch w/Large Crown and a Sapphire Crystal
Picture yourself in vintage leather bomber jacket flying over the English channel while wearing this Aristo pilot watch. It features a pilot-style dial with luminous 60 minute markings on the outer dial and hour designations on the smaller inner dial. The 44mm stainless case is sandblasted to a non-reflective finish, and a thick calf leather strap with rivets at the lugs secures it to your wrist. A large easy-to-grip crown (even wearing flight gloves) allows for quick time changes. Powering the watch is the Swiss ETA 2824 automatic movement protected by a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and viewable via an exhibition mineral crystal case back.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Sandblasted stainless steel, 44mm diameter, 12mm thick.
- Back:Screw-in Exhibition back
- Crystal:Scratch resistant sapphire
- Band:Aviator style (riveted) leather strap with buckle closure, 22mm
- Water Resistant:50 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
There are no reviews yet.