Aristo 3H41 Jager 90 Swiss Automatic Watch with Luminous Dial
The new Aristo 3H41 watch features a fully luminous SuperLuminova dial with easy-to-read black sword style hands for impressive night-time viewing. A small date window is at 3:00. Turn the watch over and an exhibition back shows off the Swiss self-winding movement. The 38.5mm case is sandblasted to obtain a non-reflective satin finish, and a easy-to-grip crown makes for easy time settings. The army green, NATO-style strap make this watch super comfortable to wear and retains the watch on your wrist should a lug pin ever fail in the field while camping, hiking, or out for a run. Features a mineral front crystal and a mineral exhibition case back.
- In stock
- Movement:Swiss Automatic (self-winding)
- Case:Sandblasted Stainless Steel, 38.5mm x 10.5mm thick.
- Back:Screw-in Exhibition back
- Crystal:Hardened Mineral
- Band:Green NATO style nylon strap with buckle, 20mm.
- Water Resistant:100 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
There are no reviews yet.